Publishing my first book! "Tides of Fate" coming soon!

Very exciting news! I have chosen to self-publish my first book. It's called Tides of Fate, and I'm super excited to share it with everyone.

Everything such as the cover, and first three chapters are up on my new author website. There's a link back to my blog there as well!

Check it out here!

Got my checklist going still!

Manuscript finished - check!
ISBNs acquired - check!
Tax/payment info completed - check!
maps made - check!
Website up and running - check!
Cover made - check!

Only thing left is to order a proof to see how it turns out - and to make adjustments if necessary. Then it's ready to sell! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Pathfinder Class: Mesmer

5e Homebrew Class - Priest/Priestess

D&D 5e and Pathfinder race: Eredar (Draenei, Man'ari)