5e Homebrew Class - The Brawler

 A friend of mine was trying to find something he wanted to play, and really wanted a strong fistfighting character that had the power of a monk, the feel of a barbarian, and the versatility of the fighter. However, they didn't want mystic aspects (like ki) and didn't want to jump around multiclassing. This took me a few hours, but I hope you guys like it. It's untested, however.

It's been awhile since my last post, mostly because I got a little more focused on other writing, and kept my homebrew stuff to myself. Don't get me wrong, I homebrew constantly.

I use the homebrewery - be sure to use google chrome for it, as firefox doesn't view these properly.

https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/sFEVT7PwDptJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Pathfinder Class: Mesmer

5e Homebrew Class - Priest/Priestess

D&D 5e and Pathfinder race: Eredar (Draenei, Man'ari)